Your privacy and the protection of your personal data (data) is important to us. Your
data is any information about you or that can be used to identify you.
We at allergyaunt are committed to act in accordance with the UK and EU’s data
protection laws. For the purposes of these, allergyaunt is the data controller.
1. About us
When we use the terms ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘allergyaunt’ in this document, we are
referring to the business trademarked as ‘allergyaunt’ or ‘Allergy Aunt’. The trademark
is owned by Allergy Aunt Ltd whose company registration number is 11995029.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
data in respect of our products and services. Our products and services include our
website, any material or links found there, and any other product or service of we
own respective Privacy policies.
your first use of our website. If you no longer agree to the terms contained
3. Collection of your data
We may collect your data from your use of our website, our products and services or
any other communications with us. This includes information about your food allergies,
intolerance’s, predispositions or preferences, your use of our website, your location
data, IP address, operating system, browser type and any other communication data for
system administration purposes and to share with third parties including advertisers
and data analytical companies, in accordance with UK Law.
We may also collect information about your general internet usage by using Cookies.
These will assist us in providing you an enhanced customer experience. You have the
right to disable and/or delete cookies, but this may limit your access all to all features of
4. Use of personal data
We will use your data to:
● Provide you our products and services, information, advertisements and
● Allow other users to benefit from your experiences and reviews.
● Maintain and improve our website and our product and services.
● To comply with any legal or regulatory requirements placed upon us.
5. Disclosure of your personal data
Your personal data maybe shared as follows:
● Where required by a legal or regulatory requirement.
● With staff, consultants and professional advisors.
● With third parties including food establishments and other service providers.
● With data analytical companies and advertisers.
● With other users subject to your consent.
6. What are your rights?
You have the following rights:
● Access all the information we hold about you.
● Update or correct any information we hold about you.
● Refuse to receive marketing material.
● Close your account and request your data is deleted in accordance with
the UK Law.
7. How do we keep your personal data safe?
We will take steps to protect your data against loss or theft, as well as
from unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
It is however your responsibility to ensure that you use a safe connection when you
access our website or provide your information to us. You must also not disclose
your allergyaunt account ID and password to others or permit others to use our
Website whilst logged in via your profile.
8. How long do we keep your personal data?
We will only keep your data as permitted by UK law.
9. Information and marketing material
By registering, you consent to receiving information from us and third parties. Should
you no longer wish to receive these, please unsubscribe by following the instructions at
the bottom of emails you may receive.
Reviews left by users will be displayed under their username only along with their
specified allergies. Should you include any personal information within your review
comments, these will be made visible to all other users and businesses that access our
11. Business users
We along with users can register your business on our website, therefore it is important
that your claim your page so you can ensure all details about your business are
complete and stay up to date.
with UK Law. Where appropriate, we will notify you of any updates and will reflect
these on our Website.
This document was last updated on 31 October 2019.